I am attempting to connect to Concur Expense via Web Services.
What is the proper redirect_uri for a authentication application in Concur using the authorization_code or password grant types?
- We use Concur Expense Professional.
- My account has Web Services Admin and Authentication Admin privileges.
- My access to our Concur instance is on the us2.concursolutions.com domain.
- I have already set up an authentication application by using Company Admin > Authentication Admin > OAuth 2.0 Application Management in Concur.
- I am successfully using the authentication application to make GET calls via the Postman utility using the refresh_token grant type and generating access tokens.
- I am trying to set up a connection using the same authentication application but with an ODBC driver-based connector.
- The ODBC connector requires either an authorization_code or password grant type.
- I have added the password and authorization_code grant types to the authentication application in Concur (image below)
- I have also added a redirect_uri, but I made an uneducated guess as to what the value should be (https://us2.api.concursolutions.com/).
- Whenever I test my connection in the connector utility using the password or authorization_code grant type, however, I receive the error, "The requested address is not valid in this context."
- Leaving the redirect URI blank in the connector utility gets past the internal error, but a web browser window pops up to inform me "redirect_uri is improper or not previously registered."
- I strongly suspect that I do not have the right value in the Redirect URI setting in the Concur authentication application. 😣
I'd appreciate any suggestions. Many Thanks!