cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sp1ksmith
Occasional Member - Level 1

Notify Expense Processor of Reports Ready to be Processed

Is there a setting somewhere that will notify our expense processor(s) that an expense report has been approved by the submitter's manager and/or second approver and is ready to be processed?  I've looked everywhere that I think I could (both the company expense settings and the user profile settings) and didn't see anything for this.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @sp1ksmith 

I guess it might be possible but really not advisable since the processor could have a filter set on their profile for expenses ready to be approved, avoiding unnecessary notifications.

Eventually there would be the need to create a specific query on their profile. here it is an example https://www.concurtraining.com/training-videos/40916

Instead of amount the processor would need to create a query with:  

Report --> "Approval status" equal to --> "Approved and Accounting Review" OR you might find useful also this link http://www.concurtraining.com/training-videos/40926

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sp1ksmith there isn’t any setting to notify Processors of reports that are ready to process. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Does send email in workflow settings not work in this case?

whenever w report reaches to Processor queue, we need an email notification to trigger to specific email ID. Can you suggest a way to do that

@Karthikhemadri well, I asked this question internally and you are correct, you can use the email option in workflow. I believe it will only allow to send to one specific email address. If you want multiple processors to be notified, then there would need to be multiple send email rules set up in the workflow.

Do you have permissions to modify workflows? If not, you will need to submit this to SAP Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD yes, it is working. as you said we cannot add more than 1 email id to send emails provided client uses generic mail box where all the processors can access emails.

our client uses generic shared mail box, we created one dummy profile to the same in Concur and triggered email to the same.