cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 2

Not receiving emailed receipts

When I email receipts, they are not appearing in the receipt section, even after waiting 30 mins.  

In the past I would refresh the receipts but for some reason you've gotten rid of that capability. Why would you do that? 

Anyway, I checked Concur to ensure my email addresses are verified and they are. 

What is going on?  

When will this be fixed? 

When will the refresh button be added back? 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@314 it is possible that your company is using ExpenseIt and if so, then receipts will now go to Available Expenses after being analyzed by ExpenseIt. This happens even if you email receipts to receipts@concur.com. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

No I just checked and that's not it.  I just looked at the receipts in the app and none of them are the ones I emailed earlier.  They have never appeared.   This didn't start happening until the Concur update. 

We really need the refresh button to make a comeback. 👍

BHockett
Occasional Member - Level 1

My company is experiencing the same thing. Employees are emailing their receipts to receipts@concur.com and they are never appearing. I have also taken the necessary steps to deactivate the automatic ExpenseIt Feature when emailing a receipt as well.

I feel the refresh button took care of stuck receipts.  When I would press REFRESH, the emailed receipts would suddenly appear.  

The refresh button wasn't bothering anybody.  Why remove it?