cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cortniej
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not receiving certain emails

Hi. 

I am a delegate for two people in my organization. One of my coworkers is also a delegate and she receives emails like this one from "emailreminderservice@concursolutions.com" as well as the ones which I DO receive, which are from "Autonotification@concursolutions.com". I only receive the notifications from that second email, and not the others. I've checked all my email notification settings and they are the same as hers. Any ideas why?

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.48.21 AM.png

1 Solution
Solution
cortniej

Hi Kevin, 

That wouldn't really make sense for this situation. I and my coworker who is receiving these emails are both delegates of the person who's account the notifications are about. We should have the same conditions. I also looked in my spam and junk folder and found none of them there. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cortniej the email reminder emails are generated from other certain conditions. For example, approvers receive reminders if they haven't approved reports in their queue within a certain amount of time or users receive email reminders if they have expenses that are outstanding for a certain number of days. My guess is you haven't met any of the conditions to receive a reminder email. Either that or these emails are going to your Junk or Spam folder.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
cortniej

Hi Kevin, 

That wouldn't really make sense for this situation. I and my coworker who is receiving these emails are both delegates of the person who's account the notifications are about. We should have the same conditions. I also looked in my spam and junk folder and found none of them there.