cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwelder62
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not my expense

I just received an AuotNotification email from Concur that shows an expense that I never made.  I checked my credit card and this expense does not show up.  How do I delete this expense from Concur?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwelder62 Hello there. What you will need to do is dispute this charge with AMEX and wait for them to credit your account. Once they do that, you should see the credit appear in SAP Concur for the amount but negative. You can then add both of those charges to an expense report. They will zero each other out. You will need to have other expenses on the report as well because the system likely will not let you submit a zero amount expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwelder62 Hello there. What you will need to do is dispute this charge with AMEX and wait for them to credit your account. Once they do that, you should see the credit appear in SAP Concur for the amount but negative. You can then add both of those charges to an expense report. They will zero each other out. You will need to have other expenses on the report as well because the system likely will not let you submit a zero amount expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.