cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laiz_123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not being able to attach a Pre Approval Trip into expense report

Hi,

I am not being able to attach the pre-approval trip request on my expense report. When I click on the warning message it gets to my expense report header and there is no place to attach anything there.

Thanks,

Laiz

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Laiz_123 when you are viewing your expense report, click Details or it might say Report Details. From the drop down list, you will see something about Manage Requests. This will take you to the screen where you can select an approved pre-trip approval. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Laiz_123 when you are viewing your expense report, click Details or it might say Report Details. From the drop down list, you will see something about Manage Requests. This will take you to the screen where you can select an approved pre-trip approval. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Laiz_123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response. 

however, when I click on "Manage Requests" it opens a new window where I can select something, what I believe that is the pre-approval request. However, it says that "there is no request available and when they become available they will appear on the list", but I have already created the pre approval request and my manager has approved already. There is something related with he dates that it has been created expense vs pre-approval request?

thanks, 

Laiz