cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pranay
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to view expense tab in SAP Concur platform

Hi Team,

Not finding expense option in my Concur platform, please help regarding this issue

8 REPLIES 8
MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

If your company changed to the Fiori with Horizon theme, the tabs are no longer showing at the top of the page.  You should see Home with a drop-down arrow next to it in the upper right (next to the SAP Concur logo).  If you click on this, you will be able to see the options that used to be tabs at the top of the page.  If you still have tabs for other products, but are just missing Expense, then you could contact your Administrator to ask why your home page changed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pranay If you could provide a screenshot of your home screen, I can better assist. As @MSteele mentioned, we have a new theme for our UI and things have changed a bit with the layout.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pranay

I have attached the screen short below.

Screenshot 2023-05-30 144016.png

Pranay

This has happened multiple times. 

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Have you used Concur Expense before this attempt?  You may not be enabled for the Expense portion and your admin will have to complete that action.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Pranay

No I haven't used concur expense before. How to contact the admin for it ?

Pranay

@KevinD  can you please help 

Pranay

Its working now thanks!