cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NormanBerge
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to upload receipts in expenses report

In my expense report when I try to upload a receipt I get the following error message: ! The following files failed to upload: lunch 3-27-23 Naples.pdf

6 REPLIES 6
kmorchid
Occasional Member - Level 3

employees in my company are reporting issues with concur imaging as well. it seems like concur imaging is experiencing a degradation.

irmlatko

Employees from my company for US and EMEA have the same issue. We cannot load or see any receipt. 

We also cannot delete any report.

Pathfinder
New Member - Level 1

Canada is suffering the same issues. 

voyager

Apparently their recent "drag and drop receipts" update broke it

bjoysompo
Occasional Member - Level 2

The Concur Imaging is down - Please see the notification I received from Concur -

Impact Prior to Resolution: The previously reported impact of the incident has changed. In the US2 Data Center, viewing and attaching images through the SAP Concur website and SAP Concur mobile app is 50% below expected level. Affected users might experience an error:“No image is available at this time - try again in a few minutes “when attempting to view or attach images. To check if your company is affected by this incident please log onto the Personalized Concur Open website.”

Start Time: 08:27 UTC on 04 April 2023

Status Update: The Incident Response Team (IRT) is engaging additional resources. Our next scheduled update will be in one hour or sooner should a significant change occur.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. We will keep you updated until the issue is resolved.

at45275
Occasional Member - Level 2

This is also happening to us in Illinois. We are unable to upload any type of receipt or view any receipts in previously submitted reports