cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prachtr
New Member - Level 1

Not able to submit my Broadband expense for reimbursement

I am trying to submit my broadband bill of 825 rupees for previous months but it's showing the error that either you are exceeding the limit allowed for the month which is 1250 rupees or you are an L0-L2 level while I'm a L4 level employee. Can someone please look into this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
asimasha
Occasional Member - Level 1

It gives an error even though those months aren't claimed yet (Mar'22 to Dec'22). “WARNING: Internet Dongle is a one-time expense that employee claim and amount limit is 1250 INR. ACTION: Delete the expense if you have already claimed for purchase of internet dongle device or reduce the amount to 1250 INR.”

Good Morning,

This would be based on your company's audit rules.  You should reach out to your company administration to ensure this meets the requirements or if the audit rule can be changed if putting on different reports does not work.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prachtr you have four internet reimbursements on your report each for INR 825. I think this one line item is putting you over the limit. Maybe try removing this item and adding to a different report and see if it clears the red alert. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.