cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lganesan
Occasional Member - Level 1

No "Save" button - Hotels- Lodging Expense type

I entered the hotels- Lodging expenses and uploaded the receipt. I don't see the "SAVE"  button in the Hotels-Lodging. I see the "SAVE" button in all the other expense types. 

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lganesan can you provide a screenshot of both please? Showing no save button for Hotel and a Save button for another expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lganesan

Hello @KevinD , I don't see an option to send a screenshot through this post. Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lganesan here is a screenshot of how to insert a screenshot or photo. 🙂 When you click Reply, you should see the following toolbar icons. Use the camera. 

KevinD_0-1659643963926.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jusanders

@KevinD I'm having the same issue as @lganesan and also do not see the option to screenshot.  I see the same formatting options in the ribbon up until the emoji, but instead of the camera option i have table options, and nothing else

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jusanders in the ribbon do you see a three-dotted icon? If so, click this to open additional options. That should then give you the option to upload a photo to your post. You will need to use a screenshot tool, like SnagIt or SnipIt, to take the screenshot. Once the screenshot is saved on your computer, use the Camera icon or below where you reply there is a Drag and drop option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jusanders

@KevinD unfortunately no, the option is not there.  I have a ribbon of buttons to format paragraphs or bullets, with a row of button to format text underneath.  I see what it should look like on your screenshot above but simply do not have that button, or a three dots button to expand. After the emoji button comes a button with a down arrow to insert a table. There are no other options.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jusanders and you also don't see the Drag and drop option below where you type your reply? See my screenshot below. 

KevinD_0-1661800791022.png

Is your issue of not seeing the Save button happening in one certain browser or have you tried logging in with a different browser to see if the issue still persists? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jusanders

no, nothing like that. there's an available Additional options button below the reply box. Clicking on it gives the the option to check a box to "email me when someone replies" @KevinD 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jusanders I'm going to send you a private message. You should be able to see options to include a photo/screenshot. If you aren't see these options, then we will need to figure out why. 

As for the actual issue, try signing into SAP Concur with a different browser and see if the same issue is there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey