cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acchan0
Occasional Member - Level 1

No new expense reports can be created/submitted at this time. Exception.

I am receiving an exception that doesn't make sense. The exception reads: "No new expense reports can be created/submitted at this time. Please delete report and log back on or after May 9, 2022 to create a new expense report." My expense report was created on May 17, 2022. I have tried to delete it and log back in to recreate it. The issue persists. 2 other members of my team are receiving the same exception. Expense reports cannot be submitted with this exception. The only change to my profile that has happened since my last expense report was that a new Site ID was created. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acchan0 in looking at your site, it appears your company was having a blackout period that has already ended. However, no one ever went in and turned off the rule preventing you from submitting reports. 

If you log in to SAP Concur, on the home screen you will see Company Notes. At the top of this section there is an email address provided for you to contact if you need help. I would recommend taking a screenshot of the red exception message stating you cannot submit and that you are supposed to wait until after May 9, 2022, which it clearly is. :-).

I would think that those who monitor the email address provided, will know how to get this resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acchan0 in looking at your site, it appears your company was having a blackout period that has already ended. However, no one ever went in and turned off the rule preventing you from submitting reports. 

If you log in to SAP Concur, on the home screen you will see Company Notes. At the top of this section there is an email address provided for you to contact if you need help. I would recommend taking a screenshot of the red exception message stating you cannot submit and that you are supposed to wait until after May 9, 2022, which it clearly is. :-).

I would think that those who monitor the email address provided, will know how to get this resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.