cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z003rjsh
New Member - Level 1

No longer able to see expense tab

I've been with my company for 6 years, and haven't had any problems until about a month ago, my Expense Tab no longer shows up.

This is preventing me from uploading receipts, allocating expenses, etc. The biggest problem is that I'm not able to submit any of my expenses to my manager for approval.

I called in a help ticket in with our internal help desk, but that was two weeks ago and no one has contacted me yet... So I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@z003rjsh have you tried the following:

1. Using a different browser

2. Clearing your browser cache

Give those a try and let me know if it works or not. 

Sad to hear your internal help desk hasn't gotten back to you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swgrry
New Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin. i have this same issue and the options you've suggested did not solve my problem.

any other suggestions? thank you

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Check that the site you are using is concursolutions.com     I have older users that were using an old link form the previous products and it would work occasionallt, but not all functions.  I had them delete their old favorite, type in the Concur web address and login on that, saving it as a new favorite.  Not sure if this is the same issue, but it has been clearing things for some of my users that have been on the system for some time and not updated their favorites.

Nancy Murray
Agfa