cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardhunley1
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Matching Card Transaction Error

I booked my flight for work travel with my personal Amex card because my corporate card had not yet arrived. I have the E-Receipt uploaded into Concur but I keep getting the error message "You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction. Wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur Expense to add this e-receipt." How do I get this to go away as there will not be a matching credit card transaction since I did not use the corporate card? I would like to be reimbursed as soon as possible and submit my expense report. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @richardhunley1 

I will explain what I would do in your case, however it depends on the way your company system is set up.

1) Make that e-receipt into a PDF format, maybe by having the screenshot of it, transfer it to a word document and save it as PDF.

2) You should have the ability to delete this e-receipt from the available transactions into your main page of Concur. Select the transaction and on the top of your screen windows you should have "Delete" or "Erase" tab.

3) with your PDF document add a line of your expense report as airfare, including as receipt.

OR if you can't remove the e-receipt, may you ask your system administrator to do it, and you will follow point 2 and 3.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Richard,

How about paying off your personal card by you and raising another expense report for reimbursement by informing your COST Approver & attaching the e-receipt.

Also check your internal CONCUR IT Team whether Personal card import is enabled and personal card transactions can be submitted in your CONCUR site.

Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Also check with your local CONCUR IT Team, on how Out of Pocket expenses are being paid out in your firm.

Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @richardhunley1 

I will explain what I would do in your case, however it depends on the way your company system is set up.

1) Make that e-receipt into a PDF format, maybe by having the screenshot of it, transfer it to a word document and save it as PDF.

2) You should have the ability to delete this e-receipt from the available transactions into your main page of Concur. Select the transaction and on the top of your screen windows you should have "Delete" or "Erase" tab.

3) with your PDF document add a line of your expense report as airfare, including as receipt.

OR if you can't remove the e-receipt, may you ask your system administrator to do it, and you will follow point 2 and 3.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
richardhunley1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning @Munari_alEXPert ,

Deleting the expense, saving the receipt as a PDF, and re-creating the expense with the attached PDF worked. Thank you very much!! 

Kind regards,

Richard

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your company may have an audit rule that all airfare is to be on a corp card and this could be causing the error.  Without the matching charge, it will send back as an error and depending on the level of the audit rule, may keep the report from submitting.  I agree with Munari's solution.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Are you able to change the Payment Type for that expense to whatever is normally used for out-of-pocket expenses?  By default Concur will use the corporate card Payment Type for cardholders but you should be able to change it.