cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmarcouxPJC
Occasional Member - Level 1

NextGen UI - Question

Good Afternoon,

I received an email saying that we are not yet configured for the next gen of October.
When I look in DEV, we seem to be on the latest version but I'm not sure (maybe another admin clicked the button to be on the latest version).
Would you tell me if this is the case when you look at my screenshot please (see bellow)

Thank you

dmarcouxPJC_0-1661792766904.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmarcouxPJC this looks to me like only the preview was turned on. This doesn't mean your site has been officially transitioned to the NextGen UI. It is in preview mode only.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmarcouxPJC this looks to me like only the preview was turned on. This doesn't mean your site has been officially transitioned to the NextGen UI. It is in preview mode only.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dmarcouxPJC
Occasional Member - Level 1

It's strange.

When I go to production, I can see that we have the same screen and I haven't done anything.
So I don't know how long we've been on the latest version and why we got an email this morning saying we were getting the email because we're not on the latest version and it will be changed on October 1, 2022

dmarcouxPJC_0-1661797975580.pngdmarcouxPJC_1-1661798005891.png