cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

NextGen Implementation

Hi, we are planning to roll out the new Expense UI in October.  I was wondering if anyone who went through the implementation would share their communications and training plans.  Thank you.

2 Solutions
Solution
Camila_Munoz
Occasional Member - Level 2

We went live on July 1st University wide.

We branded the new interface as "Concur's New Look." This helped us sway the perception that it is just a cosemetic/visual update - nothing "new". We also posted links to the "Why this New UI is Important" Concur video in our Company notes and internal communication. We explained that we need to be comprehensive to people of all abilities and point out the pros. We encourage them to contact us for help and give any suggestions. We choose July 1st because it is the begining of our fiscal year and it is not ideal to introduce change during the academic year.

I also created slides with links to guides and videos. I presented the NextGen Slides to training for Early Adoption (people could sign up to switch early before the hard switch). We went over creating a mock report with common topics. We host #FinancialFridays every Friday and answer questions regarding any business process and best practices.

I can share the material if anyone is interested.

View solution in original post

Solution
monahana

Hi Camila,

Thank you for your reply, this is very helpful.  We just started to create knowledge based articles and training materials.  I'd love to see your material.  My e-mail address is monahana@cdmsmith.com . Thanks again!

View solution in original post

91 REPLIES 91
NancyL

Hello, I'm totally new to Concur, I'm an administrator and we're gearing up for the transition. I would love all the help I can get! Please share! nlee@thesciongroup.com Thank you!!!

anitak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Camila_Munoz   Hi Camila - Could you please share the training material for the NextGen with me as well? My email address is: akrasniqi@harvesters.org. 

Thank you!

LShull

Hi Camila,

I would love to have a copy of the training materials. Would you share your material with me at lisa.shull@nacco.com? Thank you!!

JenV

@Camila_Munoz Appreciate your offer to share your rollout resources for NextGen. We'd be interested in viewing these materials. Please send to jennifer.vaughn@gatesfoundation.org. Thanks!

stsnyder1

Hi Camila!

A long time has past since you originally posted this but was wondering if you can share this information with me at SueSnyder@eaton.com?  

RLord
New Member - Level 2

Hi

Please can you share the materials with me also?

rebecca.lord@jti.com

Thanks

Becky

evelynyim

Hi Camila,

Thank you for your helpful tips above. Can you share this training material with me too, my email is siewpeng.yim@ntu.edu.sg. I am planning the rollout in Aug2022

bmaslak21

@cmunoz @Camila_Munoz  As asked by many other peers, can you also share your material with me.  We have not yet but will be implementation very soon .  I am very interested in seeing it.  Thank you kindly. 

Email is brian_maslak@genpt.com

Kgrengs

If you could share your rollout material with me that would be greatly appreciated.  My email is kelle.grengs@iwco.com. 

Thank you, 

Kelle

mdkashif

Hi @Camila_Munoz 

Thank you for the information.

It would be really helpful if you could please share the material to mohammed.kashifahmed@hcl.com

pgallegos

Hi Camila,

we are starting to implement the new platform. Would you mind sending me some material to review and help with the transition? I see a lot of great feedback with regards to your original communication. Email: pgallegos@hfma.org

Thank you,

Pearl. 

mrivera

Hello Camila,

I would be interested in your training materials.  We are going live in October 2022.  Please send to my email:  mrivera@gkelite.com.  Thank you Maria

sjfisch

yes please - i would love to see - sharon.fischer@polaris.com - tyia!!

fockeut
New Member - Level 2

Hallo Camila Munoz, wir haben die Umstellung für Oktober 2022 geplant, es wäre sehr nett wenn Sie mir noch die Unterlagen zur Verfügung stellen würden. Meine E-Mail-Adresse: u.focke@westfalen.com

Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe

Ute Focke

Laine_G

Hi Camila - I would love to see your materials. Can you share to me also - lgemene@ampol.com.sg 

Cheers,

Laine

MaryHeisterman

Hi Camila

If you wouldn't mind sharing your materials, I would be so grateful.  Thank you so much. 

Mary Heisterman

mheisterman@cars.com

lisalayton

@cmunoz @Camila_Munoz Would love it if you would share your materials with me too! lisa.layton@thedifferenceconsulting.com is my email address. Thanks in advance!!

Akshata

Hi Camila. Can you please the material with me at akshatadwivedi.1989@gmail.com?

Thanks and regards,

Akshata

christymotley18

Hi Camila,

I am interested in getting a copy of your material and any information regarding the transition to the new interface. Please email me at cmotley@uwf.edu. 

Thank you!

CynthiaZ

Hi Camila, can you please share the training material with me as well. My email is cziernicki@somax.com. Thanks, Cynthia 

bencleaver79

I know I am 3 years late on this (had some internal transition and I just took this over), but could you also send me the materials you used to roll it out to your company?