cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

NextGen Implementation

Hi, we are planning to roll out the new Expense UI in October.  I was wondering if anyone who went through the implementation would share their communications and training plans.  Thank you.

2 Solutions
Solution
Camila_Munoz
Occasional Member - Level 2

We went live on July 1st University wide.

We branded the new interface as "Concur's New Look." This helped us sway the perception that it is just a cosemetic/visual update - nothing "new". We also posted links to the "Why this New UI is Important" Concur video in our Company notes and internal communication. We explained that we need to be comprehensive to people of all abilities and point out the pros. We encourage them to contact us for help and give any suggestions. We choose July 1st because it is the begining of our fiscal year and it is not ideal to introduce change during the academic year.

I also created slides with links to guides and videos. I presented the NextGen Slides to training for Early Adoption (people could sign up to switch early before the hard switch). We went over creating a mock report with common topics. We host #FinancialFridays every Friday and answer questions regarding any business process and best practices.

I can share the material if anyone is interested.

View solution in original post

Solution
monahana

Hi Camila,

Thank you for your reply, this is very helpful.  We just started to create knowledge based articles and training materials.  I'd love to see your material.  My e-mail address is monahana@cdmsmith.com . Thanks again!

View solution in original post

91 REPLIES 91
Saladchew

Hello Camila,

Could you please share your roll out material with me ?

sally.chew@marinabaysands.com

sally
tfok

Hi Camila,

I know this is a much older thread, but if you could share your materials with me also, I'd be really grateful!

Email: tfok@stanfordhealthcare.org

Jhollis

Camila,

We are planning on  moving to the NextGen early part of 2022 would love to have a copy of your material i know it has been a while since 2019. My email address is june.hollis@cornerstone-bb.com  Thanks!

aayushi261994

Hi Camila,

I would love to have a copy of your content. My email address is aayushikumat@gmail.com

If would be great if you can share.

aayushi261994

Hi Camila,

I would love to have a copy of your content. My email address is aayushikumat@gmail.com

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks for sharing Camila, i will be happy if you can share the material

orit.dor@wdc.com

cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

I am interested in getting a copy of your materials. My email is christine.polifka@us.bigdaishowa.com

unolds
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @Camila_Munoz  would you mind to share your material and experience with me as well? Mail ID is simone.unold@roche.com THANKS!

JAHollis

Could you share your material with me also. We are planning to move over in Sept.  june.hollis@cornerstone-bb.com 

Thankyou!

doraklein5

Hi Camila,

Thank you for offering to share the materials that you used for the Nextgen UI transition.   Would you still be able to share these with me?  My email is dora.klein@vyaire.com

Thank you

Nag4481

Hi Camila, would you mind sharing your materials with us my email is nag4481@utulsa.edu?

Thank you!

LiliBarragan

Hello Camila,

I appreciate the information you provided. We just began preparing for the transition. If you still have your materials, it would be very helpful to take a look at them. My email address is lillian.barragan@clearcaaptions.com. Thanks!!!

pnenes

Hello, 

I would love if you could share to me. My email is pnenes@wlgore.com. Thank you!

Rmyatt

Hi Camila,

@Camila_Munoz,I know this is an old post, but was wondering if you could share the material you created for the new interface. We are in the process of switching over. We went live with Concur this past September. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Thank you!

Becky Myatt

rmyatt@twu.edu

Sabine-SM

Hallo Camila,

da wir die Umstellung auf das neue UI auch noch vor uns haben, wäre die Dokumentationen sehr hilfreich für mich. Würdest Du sie bitte mit mir teilen? Meine E-Mail-Adresse:  Sabine.Mocker@ms-ultrasonic.de

Vielen lieben Dank 🙂

Yingmei

Hi Camila,

Can I have the materials as well? My email address is ying-mei.shen@advantest.com. Thanks in advance.

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Camila

thanks for sharing your Next GEN implementation plan, we are now working our migration as JPT is now available in the next GEN

Appreciate if you can send the files you can shar to: orit.dor@wdc.com

denimei

Hi, 

Could you share the material with me too?  my email is denise.meikle@miller.co.uk

thank you

LShull

Hi Camila,

I would love to have a copy of your content. My email address is lisa.shull@nacco.com. 

Thank you!

katherinecurry

HI Camila,

Would you mind to share the training materials with me?

Thank you! 

MelissaB50

I would love to see your training materials for Next Gen. My email is mkburd@firstquality.com.

Thank you for your willingness to help!