cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

NextGen Implementation

Hi, we are planning to roll out the new Expense UI in October.  I was wondering if anyone who went through the implementation would share their communications and training plans.  Thank you.

2 Solutions
Solution
Camila_Munoz
Occasional Member - Level 2

We went live on July 1st University wide.

We branded the new interface as "Concur's New Look." This helped us sway the perception that it is just a cosemetic/visual update - nothing "new". We also posted links to the "Why this New UI is Important" Concur video in our Company notes and internal communication. We explained that we need to be comprehensive to people of all abilities and point out the pros. We encourage them to contact us for help and give any suggestions. We choose July 1st because it is the begining of our fiscal year and it is not ideal to introduce change during the academic year.

I also created slides with links to guides and videos. I presented the NextGen Slides to training for Early Adoption (people could sign up to switch early before the hard switch). We went over creating a mock report with common topics. We host #FinancialFridays every Friday and answer questions regarding any business process and best practices.

I can share the material if anyone is interested.

View solution in original post

Solution
monahana

Hi Camila,

Thank you for your reply, this is very helpful.  We just started to create knowledge based articles and training materials.  I'd love to see your material.  My e-mail address is monahana@cdmsmith.com . Thanks again!

View solution in original post

91 REPLIES 91
JackieMeija

Hi There!  I appreciate you wanting to share your rollout material.  I would love a copy as well.

jackie.meija@clarkbuilders.com

DavidN

I would love to see your material as well. We are not quite ready to switch over yet, but when we are, I would love to see what others are doing to transition their employees. Thank you!           dnewell@ufsrw.com

lynseyroberts
Occasional Member - Level 1

@Camila_Munoz can you please share the material with me as well? lynsey.roberts@nwea.org.  Thank you!

tinatygh

Good Morning, 

I'd certainly appreciate if you could share the material you used for training purposes.

You can send to Tina.Tygh@sparktx.com

Thanks very much!

TCBentz

Camila_Munoz   Hello Camila - Could you please share the training material with me as well. Thank you!

tracey.bentz@interdigital.com

ahudak

Hi Camila,

Can you please share your NextGen user guides/material?  My email is ahudak@icongphs.com

Thank you so much!

Alice

ShawnS

@Camila_Munoz  Hi this is Shawn. I was hoping you could share your guides and videos with me. I think my email got separated from my earlier request. It is sstrickland@cascade-env.com. Thank you!   Best regards, Shawn

Pierreg

Hi,

I would be very interested in receiving your materials.
We are only starting the process of implementing the UI and I am also new at my position.
My email address is pierre.gac@airliquide.com

Are your users happy with the new UI?

Pierreg

I forgot to activate the notification when someone replies.

Done now!

JTrillo

Hi @Camila_Munoz, would you be able to provide those materials to me please? My email is jtrillo@2ndwatch.com. Thank you!!

DIbar
New Member - Level 3

Hello @Camila_Munoz could you please share the material with me as well? daniel.ibar@bearingpoint.com

Thank you!

Nerine
New Member - Level 2

Hi Camila,

Would appreciate it very much if you can share your material on the NextGen Implementation!

My email address is: nerine.vanrhyn@inpex.com.au

Thanks

JRahimizadeh

Hello Camila,

I am a New Admin for my company. I would appreciate your sharing training materials for the NexGen Implementation. We are just beginning to rollout to the pilot group.  Any materials to assist will be grateful.  Thanks.

My email address is jewel.rahimizadeh@tsu.edu

SallyParsons

@Camila_Munoz 

I love your  branding idea, and I'd love to review your training materials too!

sally.parsons@wwu.edu

Thank you!

Sally

tglueck

Camilla:

Great response to this question.  We would appreciate seeing what you made available to employees and knowing how the change was received.

My e-mail is tglueck@next-decade.com.

Thanks...

Tracy

cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi Camila, I would be interested in the materials that you had created for the Next Gen Implementation. 

Currently, only a few employess are in a pilot testing phase.

I appreciate your assisitance with providing this. My email is christine.polifka@us.bigkaiser.com

aayushi26

Hi Camila,

It would be very helpful if you could share the material at Aayushikumat@gmail.com

I will be very thankful to you.

brettcorrea

Hi Camila, hope you are doing well and staying safe. I would be interested in the materials that you had created for the Next Gen Implementation. 

I appreciate your assisitance with providing this. My email is brett.correa@hbgusa.com

Thank you so much

Sbrandenburg

Hello,

I know this was posted a while ago, but was hoping you could share your materials? We are in the middle of rolling this out.

sbrandenburg@dcpa.org

Thanks!

Al2020

Hi Camila, 

Please could you share your material please, I understand this is an old post but it is very interesting. My E-mail is anna.lebbi@eusapharma.com

Kofi

Hi Camila, Can you please share the rollout materials with me?  My email address is as follows: kofi.ofosu@kpmg.co.uk. Thank you!