cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Next Gen UI - when will the edit multiple transactions feature be rolled out.

I have been a long time user of Concur Expense and can honestly say one of the benefits staff commented on was the ability to edit multiple transactions for "Business Purpose", "Comment Field" etc.  As an administrator I switched our  entireorganisation across to the New UI rather than a pilot group, due to the fact we were in a pandemic and transactions had fallen by over 80%.

After several months, the feedback I was receiving from users started to acquire a theme:

a) Where are the icons and b) Why is the edit button ghosted.

I've managed to finally get some acceptance of the icon loss, however the complaints about "no edit multi transaction" feature continue rolling in.

As a result in December 2020 I attempted to revert the organisation back to the old UI, only to find I could not.

That said if I can't be rolled back, please give me an indication of when the Edit feature will be released, so I can manage user expectations as travel begins to pick up again.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jncronin here is a link to our release notes: http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/NextGenEXP/_RN_NextGenEXP_client_mid.htm

These notes mention the mass edit option. I recommend saving this link for future reference. That way you can keep up to date with the release of features. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RichardG Hello there. Good to see you back here on the Community. 

Unfortunately we do not have a scheduled release date for the multiple edit option. I wish I had better news for you. 

Did you reach out to Concur about reverting back to the old UI?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,

Great to hear from you!

Hope all is well with you!

I'll have a chat to my SAPConcur account manager about why I can't revert back to the old UI.

It was actually one of the Fusion sessions yesterday that reminded me of the SAP Community platform, so I'll try not to be too much of a stranger!

Kind Regards

Richard

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RichardG yes, do not be a stranger. Your expertise is very helpful to others. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jncronin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is there an update on the estimated date the mass edit feature will be available?  This is also a large burden on our employees.

jncronin

Is there an update on the estimated date the mass edit feature will be available?  This is also a large burden on our employees.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jncronin here is a link to our release notes: http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/NextGenEXP/_RN_NextGenEXP_client_mid.htm

These notes mention the mass edit option. I recommend saving this link for future reference. That way you can keep up to date with the release of features. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jncronin

I'm so happy to see this feature should be available this quarter.  Thank you.