cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

Next Gen UI - Sorting Available Expenses LIst

For those on the new UI or testing the new UI, and using Internet Explorer, are you able to sort items in the Available Expenses List?

I can sort by all column headings (amount, vendor, etc.) EXCEPT DATE.  The sort descending/ascending by date is not working.

I submitted a ticket and Concur responded that it was already fixed by development and closed, so it has to be an issue with our IT department. 

The list CAN BE sorted if I use Google Chrome to log in, but it is not working in Internet Explorer 11.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Nataliia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Just tested it... Did not not work for me either in IE and worked fine in Edge. Unless there is an issue with my IT department as well, it does not look like they fixed it 😉

Cheers,

Nataliia

Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @Sydnesue and @Nataliia!

Personally, I apologize for the delay in responding to your queries. I appreciate your willingness to ask questions and post feedback about the experience you're having previewing the new UI. It helps us so much to hear how our customers use our products at their companies.

What you're experiencing is specific to Internet Explorer and a known issue. While it definitely is on the list of "bugs" to be resolved as quickly as possible, there isn't a timeline for it that I can share. The best I can say is to use a different browser for now and know that we are working to provide the best possible experience we can, regardless of which browser or operating system you choose.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jfrost
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is this list of IE bugs published so we will have this handy when we go live in March?