cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Next Gen UI - Itineraries missing from Available Expenses

We are on the Prof Edition and slowly moving users over to Next Gen UI.  We have discovered not all itineraries are populating in Available Expenses in Next Gen UI, but you can see them in the old UI.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?   I saw this a couple of months ago, but thought it to be isolated.  Now we have a user that has always been on the Next Gen UI and the Available Expense list is missing two itineraries.  When I proxy in using the old UI, there are two additional items in the list.  The two missing items happen to be a car rental and hotel itinerary, both part of the same reservation, but an additional hotel on the same reservation has the itinerary and e-receipt and were successfully moved to an expense report.

I have also submitted a case with support to see what they can find out.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

DLamont
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont thank you for the update on the delay in itineraries. That will help several others here on the Community as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont could you send me the full name of the employee experiencing the issue please? Best to send it in a private message. If you click my username (KevinD) you'll see a message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi Kevin, as a follow up - I mentioned in my private message to you that I had submitted a case regarding the missing itineraries and also mentioned the match alert message not displaying.  That is rather unfortunate the Next Gen UI no longer alerts of a possible match, since as mentioned our company is audited externally with auditors checking booked rates from itineraries to make sure we are be charged/reimbursing as booked.

I have an update to the case I submitted - Case #18214865 - not sure if you have access?  But regarding the missing itineraries, they've noted it is a known issue that Next Gen UI seems to have a delay in itinerary arrival compared to the old UI and they are investigating - 3rd party.

I will create a Solution Suggestion for the Match Alert no longer available, and one for the Available Expenses to indicate an itinerary is present - like the expense line on the expense report shows a visible link to "Reservation". 

Thank you for your help!

DLamont
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont thank you for the update on the delay in itineraries. That will help several others here on the Community as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey