cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crawfish06
Occasional Member - Level 1

Next Gen UI - Enabling Pilot Group

I am trying to set up a pilot group to get feedback on the Next Gen UI before rolling it out to the rest of the company.   I have assigned all pilot users to the "Expense UI Preview" Role.   Once I have done this, will they automatically be in the Next Gen UI when they login, or do they have to do something to turn it on?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crawfish06 assigning this permission will turn on the Preview for the user the next time they log in. They shouldn't have to do anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crawfish06 assigning this permission will turn on the Preview for the user the next time they log in. They shouldn't have to do anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bencleaver79

I am sure there is another thread on this somewhere, but happening to be on this one and saw the topic about testing. I am the Admin for our company and wanted to know if there was a way for me to preview the new UI and play around with it before sending it out to the greater group.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@bencleaver79  yes, under Administration -> Expense -> User Experience Settings there is an option to preview Next Gen UI for yourself.

kmorris

Hi, could you share how you created a pilot group for testing the Next GEN UI? I'm only able to toggle to the preview of the New UI for Administrative users. I would like to test the new view for my non-admin users. Any help appreciated!

Juaorpo
Occasional Member - Level 3

@crawfish06 , If you want feedback have a look at this thread: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/The-new-UI-is-awful/td-p/22561/jump-to/first-unread-m...

My advice, if you can delay the roll out, delay it as much as possible. I wish I were still in the old interface, and I am not the only one.