cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nash
Occasional Member - Level 2

New to Concur expenses

I am processing receipts but I have hit an issue and it states this......

" You are not permitted to submit a regular expense claim containing PCard transactions. Please create a UK PCard claim and attach your PCard transactions to it."

Can someone explain how I do this please ?

Cheers

Nash

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nash hello there. When you create a new expense report, the first screen you come to is called the Report Header screen. This is where you provide a name for your report and some other information. On this screen you should see a field labeled Policy or something similar. This might be a field with a drop down arrow that you can click to see some options. The options should contain a UK PCard option that you can select. 

Now, on the current report where you see this issue, you might be able to just change the policy. If you open the report, look for a link that says either Report Details or Details. From the drop down list of options, select Report Header. Look for the Policy field and see if it can be edited. If so, change the policy to UK PCard. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nash hello there. When you create a new expense report, the first screen you come to is called the Report Header screen. This is where you provide a name for your report and some other information. On this screen you should see a field labeled Policy or something similar. This might be a field with a drop down arrow that you can click to see some options. The options should contain a UK PCard option that you can select. 

Now, on the current report where you see this issue, you might be able to just change the policy. If you open the report, look for a link that says either Report Details or Details. From the drop down list of options, select Report Header. Look for the Policy field and see if it can be edited. If so, change the policy to UK PCard. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nash

Thanks for info Kevin, I'll give it a go tomorrow and let you know.

Nash

Had another go, I'm not opening a new claim, the claim I have was already there when I first logged into concur as it is receipts from May this year to September this year, can I put a photo up as it will show where I am up to ?

Nash

Hi Kevin, I tried again with your method and a print off from one of the email concur help and it worked and now I'm uploaded!