cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChgoPatti
Occasional Member - Level 2

New User UI - Suggestion?

I just enabled the new UI for myself - One thing I wish is that when you do a quick report review of allocations, that it would provide the amount for each, instead of just the percentage.  Honestly as an auditor, I could care less about the percentage and would like to be able to see the $ amounts without having to click in a second spot to retrieve.   

I know there used to be a 'suggestion' area for these types of enhancements ideas - then it becomes a popularity contest with thumbs up - has that area been moved?  It's been a while since I've been on the community forum.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChgoPatti product enhancements are submitted through our Support portal as a Solution Suggestion. However, I've been told this process will be changing here soon. I'm not sure on the cutover date of the new process. 

You are welcome to submit a suggestion. They are based on votes and another thing people might not realize about submitting a suggestion is, will the suggestion benefit a majority of our customers or is it something only beneficial to the person/company submitting it. So, if there are a lot of other auditors who feel they would benefit from this, then it could get the votes. However, you have to bank on them feeling this is a good thing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.