cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeePark63
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Site Design is Terrible

Your new site design is terrible. It takes SO MUCH LONGER to complete expense reports than the previous design. You've turned a nicely designed, easy to use process into a cumbersome task. I absolutely hate the new design and would advocate that my company find a new system for submitting our company's expense reports.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BeePark63 We have a program for our customers to provide enhancement requests to our product team. I know they are listening to what our customers are saying. For example, we had many customers request that we bring back the drag and drop option for receipts. Our product team listened and is currently working on it. 

If you would like to make enhancement requests, read this article on the feedback program: NextGenUI Feedback

I just want to mention that our feedback program is designed to take product enhancements. We kindly ask that feedback that are not enhancement requests be directed to your SAP Concur Client Success Manager.  

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.