cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbiegatto
Occasional Member - Level 3

New NextGen - Not Loading

Per video, User Experience should look like thisPer video, User Experience should look like thisMine looks like thisMine looks like thisThe new version isn't loading.  When I clicked on the video "How to Enable NextGen UI - Professional Edition" the User Experience Settings screen does not match.  Thank you in advance!

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbiegatto my guess is your screen looks different because the mandatory cutover started October 1st, so there was no longer a Preview available. You would be moved to NextGen UI automatically. No need to preview when your site would be transitioned for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
debbiegatto

@KevinD  Hi Kevin.  I had a conference call with a Concur representative who was able to assist with rectifying the issue, which was internal.  Thank you for your reply.  😃

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbiegatto my guess is your screen looks different because the mandatory cutover started October 1st, so there was no longer a Preview available. You would be moved to NextGen UI automatically. No need to preview when your site would be transitioned for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
debbiegatto

@KevinD  Hi Kevin.  I had a conference call with a Concur representative who was able to assist with rectifying the issue, which was internal.  Thank you for your reply.  😃

jacmac
Occasional Member - Level 1

@debbiegatto - We have the same issue with the old version still showing could you share what you needed to do internally to resolve the issue. Many Thanks

debbiegatto

@jacmac The Concur Administrator within my company went under Administration, Company, Company Admin, and added my name to Permission Administrator.  Hopefully the image below will help.  Good luck!

NextGen.jpg