cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jedandathena
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Interface

I notice a brand-new interface when working on my Oct 2022 Concur expense report.  I am having lots of trouble navigating it.  Is there an option where I can use the "old" interface?  Otherwise, is there a phone number I can call for help while I am doing an expense report?

Thank you, 

Jed Seay

3 REPLIES 3
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @jedandathena When you  say Brand New interface. Are you referring to the NextGen UI? If yes, then its not possible to flip to the Old UI as this is a rollout to all the Concur Customers effective from Oct 1st. Even i have seen few issues in the NextGen UI. But could you please let me know about the issues which you are facing in the new UI?

msmsmsmms
New Member - Level 2

the new UI claims to integrate all details into one visible screen, but it tales ages to load a attendees window, allocate window. im forced to stare at a twirling loading logo even to generate the report header. the whole experience to submit just 3 lines of claims is making me very dizzy.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jedandathena you cannot revert back. You can only call SAP Concur for help if your company has our User Support Desk option. If you are signed in to your SAP Concur profile, click Help in the upper right hand corner...if you see an option that says Contact Support, select it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.