cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathyunited
Occasional Member - Level 1

New App "you're all done" message

When users are opening the app to start a report or capture a first expense - they are greeted with the message "you're all done, enjoy your day". this is a misnomer as employees are logging in to do something, not to be told they are already done.  this message is causing a lot of frustration, especially among our union workgroup.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathyunited agreed the messaging could be a little better. However, if the users are going in to do something, like start a report or capture a first expense, then they know they aren't done and still need to proceed with what they are doing. They should just ignore the message.

My guess is the "All done" message is to let them know they do not have any remaining outstanding items. I'm not on the mobile product team and cannot speak to why they chose this verbiage, but I'm fairly certain as to the intent of message.

I've posed this question internally to see if I can get an explanation as to why that verbiage was chosen. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathyunited I did hear back from our mobile team. Right now AI and Comp science aren't "smart" enough to predict a user's intent when the access the app. This is something they are working on though.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.