cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenniferwidman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Netsuite connector

Anyone having issues with their Netsuite connector. We have been having issues for months and keep getting promised situation has been resolved then ssue pops back up again and support tickets are takeing weeks to get addressed?

21 REPLIES 21
meganm

We've been having the same issue with reports not pushing through to NetSuite and then our related support tickets are completely ignored. This is the 4th or 5th month in a row and our client success rep claims they're escalating the tickets, but tickets go unresolved.

RBAJR
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same problem exactly. In the past we have had just 1 or 2 not make it into our Netsuite on occasion. I then open a case with Concur support to get it re-processed and we are back in business. But this time we are missing 24 expense reports (cash; non-credit card type). There must be a major problem because the Concur extract job that pulls the cash expense reports has even been turned off in our account since 9/18/2022. So they are not even trying to send "cash" expense reports to our Netsuite account. Very frustrating as I have gotten no response for a week from Concur Support. Credit card type expense reports (which are vendor bills in our NS account) are still making it over. It's only the cash-type (which are expense reports in our NS account). We did have an upgrade in Netsuite (v 2022.2) on 9/10/2022, but did receive a few "cash" expense reports immediately after the upgrade. What to do ?

MMAUST

We've also had such problems for the past two years.  Finally gave up trying to re-queue any failed expense reports, because the tickets were simply ignored.  BUT, on September 13th, the connector simply stopped altogether.  Just got off the phone with our Account Rep who acknowledged they tried to migrate from Boomi to their own SAP data integration tool but "ran into problems."  There's no ability to roll back to Boomi.  In 25 years in enterprise software, I've never seen such a failure.  No roll back plan?  Really?  The good news is that once we migrate the integration to Celigo, we'll have full internal support to start looking for a different expense solution.  

SKrozser

This happened to us on 09/16/2022 when NS upgraded to 2022.2. They ended support for a WSDL 2015.2 which is what SAP is using. SAP needs to WAKE UP and take care of this issue promptly. 

I can show the response back from NS (after Concur integration sends a request into NS): 

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<soapenv:Body>

<soapenv:Fault>

<faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode>

<faultstring>SuiteTalk endpoint version 2015_2 is no longer supported.</faultstring>

<detail>

<platformFaults:SoapFault xmlns:platformFaults="urn:faults_2015_2.platform.webservices.netsuite.com">

<platformFaults:code>UNSUPPORTED_WS_VERSION</platformFaults:code>

<platformFaults:message>SuiteTalk endpoint version 2015_2 is no longer supported.</platformFaults:message>

</platformFaults:SoapFault>

<ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">partners014</ns1:hostname>

</detail>

</soapenv:Fault>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

SDTekz

Any follow up from support regarding this?  I just had my accounting team reach out to me with this same error.

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

Cross-posting from Admin forum:

Hello,

As of NetSuite 2022.2 the WSDL version that Concur uses (2015.2) has been deprecated.

NetSuite supports the latest 6 endpoints:

and the latest 8 endpoints are available but unsupported:

2015.2 Deprecated

Our Customer Success Manager couldn't help without a Case (which we logged), but said even then due to "limited bandwidth of our NetSuite resources" it would still be 2.5 weeks +

In a separate meeting Concur's suggestion was to work with a Partner such as Wipfli, which doesn't inspire a ton of confidence that SAP Concur is planning on addressing this. It would probably take Concur & NetSuite 1 day max to work together to update the WSDL version in use for the NetSuite connector.

SDTekz

Thank you for the response.  That is the impression i'm getting as well as we've even had tickets open with them for a month now with no response at all.  But they are still advertising the connector on their website.

Wendy

I am having similar issues, all the expenses that I process don't get posted in NetSuite. The support is very poor in assisting us, we keep following up but they are not responsive. So frustrating..

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

In case this can help 1 other person/company, after 5 months, Concur Support Managed Integration Services Team assisted in getting our NetSuite connector to start sync(h)ing with some consistency.

YMMV

Expense Admin > Accounting Administration > Account Codes for Selected Hierarchy

Expense Type: Account Code

for 8 years this Concur "Account Code" was the GL account number on the Expense Category in NetSuite.

Now apparently in Concur it is the internal id of the Expense Category in NetSuite.

I can explain further if anyone needs.

Thanks!

jesseb

Hello @mcnerney , thank you for this information!  We've had turnover and I am trying to figure out how to sync a new credit card from Concur to NetSuite under the vendor that I've set up. Would you know where to map the vendor in Concur?  Also, do you know if/where a sync override date can be setup or changed? 

jpaulsen

Any suggestions on how to get some visibility to this problem?  I'm about ready to cancel Concur all together because of the issues with connecting to NetSuite.  Reports won't synch between Concur and Netsuite and support tickets are completely ignored.  

bbezdek
New Member - Level 1

We have had issues with the connector periodically over the last 4 years.  We have made organization changes and need to make updated to the connector for new departments, classes, name changes, etc.  As a "professional" account we do not have access to the make changes to the connector to update these, so reports don't post.   We have been waiting well over a month to even get a response from support.  The best we get is "the connector team is busy" and we have to wait.  Its a joke.  So much for the white glove professional service that is supposed to come along with it.  Close to looking for alternatives.

BenH

@KevinD , any chance you can refer us to status of this issue from Concur?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenH Hello there. I don't have any status on this. I don't usually speak with our Support team about specific issues and unfortunately, I'm not familiar with NetSuite. 

Have you tried contacting NetSuite? I would think that there are people at NetSuite that would direct work with SAP Concur on the connectivity. 

I did post this issue internally to see if anyone can point me in the right direction, so if I hear anything, I'll be sure to post here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenH I want to preface this response with, "I'm just the messenger". 🙂

Apparently, the issue was with NetSuite and whatever the issue is broke the connection to SAP Concur. There has been, as you already know, quite a bit of fallout from this that our NetSuite Support Engineers have been dealing with. 

I don't know whether they have pinpointed the exact issue or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BenH

Thanks for checking @KevinD .   The post above from @mcnerney made a lot of sense to me.  You know how out-of-date protocols are always getting deprecated as  systems try to keep up with changing technologies.  I was just wondering if the Concur Team had yet upgraded their WSDL to see if that resolved the issues.

acarron

Hi @KevinD,

This was confirmed with our Concur and our rep that this is not a NetSuite issue but a connector problem. At this point, can you give us any indication on how we can received support for reports that don't import? We've been having this problem since July 2022 and receive no support from anyone or any indication of when this will be fixed. We're looking into alternative tools outside of Concur at this point. 

ALIMB

This is definitely a Concur issue.  Well known one, actually.

According to our SAP Account Rep - Some tickets regarding Expenses, specifically, are open for 4-6 weeks.  Others... Literally months.  And they're powerless to do much of anything about it.

dbarker

I know this thread is old, however, I'll be moving from QB to NetSuite soon and was told that we are using a Concur connector that is being built, but it is not ready yet for when we go live... My concern is that I'll be stuck exporting and importing batches, also from the looks of things there are still issues with connecting concur and NetSuite. Is there anymore insight that can be provided, please?

acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

@dbarker The connector is still an issue. We have cases populating at least 2x times a week on invoices and expense report imports. Within the cases they add on more instances of issues rather than opening new tickets so it causes the admin to have to really dig into each days files to determine what imported and what did not. 

There was a 'NetSuite Connector Team' Q1 2024 Customer Newsletter that was emailed to admins on 02/13/2024. This newsletter is all about the issues with the connector and provides some insight into how you may be able to fix the issues. If they had to generate a quarterly newsletter about the issues, that should answer your question......