cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcruickshanks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Netsuite Connector issues

Has anyone else using Netsuite experienced issues with the connector synching? Ours is supposed to run every night. It has not since 27th May and I have had no response from my support case raised and I've escalated to our rep but they can't do anything it seems. I have no option but to add each report manually in netsuite as we need to make the reimbursements which is really frustrating. This has happened before and becoming tedious!

Any tips let me know!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcruickshanks I know SAP Concur is aware of the issue. I've posted your issue internally to see if I can get a response.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dcruickshanks

Thanks Kevin!

jkutch

I'm having the same issue.  I commented on the case in the support page and it's been almost a week with no response.  I even escalated the case.  This is truly frustrating.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jkutch Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am sorry for your experience. Have you tried contact the SAP Concur Support team via phone or chat to get an update on your case?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @dcruickshanks sorry to hear about your connector issues. We've recently experienced the issue ourselves and know that we are likely to not receive a prompt response.

Did Concur provide any assistance to you or help with fixing the issue? I was curious if they had anything to help you out.

Also, are you monitoring what the error messages are on the files when the extracts fail? We typically are able to figure out what the correction needs to be based on the Concur provided list of error messages found in this file that's usually attached to the cases:

acmorgan12_0-1690400191955.png

In our recent issue, the error message we received was not on the list. I took to searching for that specific error message we received and there was nothing on Google, Concur, NetSuite, Oracle, or Boomis' websites with the verbiage from the error message. It's confusing that they provide an error message and you cannot find that message anywhere.  

We had around 100 invoices and 30 expense reports not post through the normal extract and Concur opened the case as integration errors. We responded to the cases and are now waiting to see a response. However, when I logged into NetSuite today the expense reports and invoices magically appeared in NetSuite for us. Now, with todays extracts they are stuck again and we have not seen them import to NetSuite. I'm hoping this does not turn into another issue and doesn't create duplicates.