cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankit1301
Occasional Member - Level 2

Need to extract First Approval time

Hi All,

I see there is a field in COGNOS database - "First Approved Date" and we have "Creation Date/Time" & "Last Submitted Date/Time".  Do we have the time part of the " First Approved Date" stored anywhere?

Regards,

Ankit Shah

1 Solution
Solution
ankit1301

Raised this with Concur support and below is the response - 

"Currently we do not have a field to provide the first approval date/time however you can pull the required information from the workflow steps action date/time field below :
Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Report Workflow Trail > Step Action Date/Time
You can use the field 'Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Report Workflow Trail > Step' to filter out the data for the required step, for example - Level 1 Approver."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @ankit1301 

as far as I am aware there is not option for "time" for approval part in Cognos. I can only suggest one thing, as at the moment i do not have access to the system.

Once you download the report, you can change the format of the cell about date, including time. I wonder if it will give you the same time each time, or is trigger correctly and sync with the system.

I am not sure the reason specific you would like to see the exact time for the approval, but in case you are referring to a specific expense report, you can definetely see that on the Audit Trial of the expense report itself.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
ankit1301

Raised this with Concur support and below is the response - 

"Currently we do not have a field to provide the first approval date/time however you can pull the required information from the workflow steps action date/time field below :
Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Report Workflow Trail > Step Action Date/Time
You can use the field 'Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Report Workflow Trail > Step' to filter out the data for the required step, for example - Level 1 Approver."