cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbethfp
New Member - Level 1

Need to change expense approver

Hello! I need to change my expense approver from my manager to someone else. I changed my manager in my profile settings to the new person on 4/18, but, upon submitting my expense report today, it still shows my manager as the approver. When I go to the expense settings tab and try to change the approver, it shows a grayed out box with my manager, and I am unable to change it. How can I change the expense approver?

2 REPLIES 2
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

My company does not allow the user to change their expense approver (it is greyed out) because we require the Concur administrator or expense processor to make the change.  This is to keep a user from changing their approver to the incorrect person so their report is pushed through. I would reach out to your Concur administrator within your organization and request the change. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbethfp I would say in my experience that about 99% of company's do not allow their employees to change their assigned approver.

As @AliciaHansen mentioned, your site administrator will need to do this. If you aren't sure who that is, they are usually people in Finance, Accounting, Payroll or HR. If you have a Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page, look in their for contact details to get help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.