cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjachens
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to cancel an expense

When an expense submission seemed to have disappeared, I submitted the expense a second time and it was reimbursed.  Now the system keeps asking me to submit the original expense.  I can't find a way to do that.  Can someone tell me how?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rjachens Hello there. Can you tell me what company you work for, please? Also, what is causing you to see the message about submitting the original expense or where are you seeing this message? Is it when you save something on an expense report or try to submit an expense report? If I know your company name, I can go in and take a look at your account to see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rjachens Hello there. Can you tell me what company you work for, please? Also, what is causing you to see the message about submitting the original expense or where are you seeing this message? Is it when you save something on an expense report or try to submit an expense report? If I know your company name, I can go in and take a look at your account to see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shibukurian
Occasional Member - Level 3

@rjachens 

You may check if the disappeared expense claims only got archived. On home page you will find only active claims and these gets archived/disappeared once fully processed.

You can locate these claims from,

Expense (top menu)--> Manage Expense --> Report Library -->  select dropdown period to locate old reports.