cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saikatinit
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to bulk download expense report receipts for a particular time period for a particular expense

Hi All,

One of our customers have a requirement where we need to download all hotel related expenses receipts for past financial year. How that can be achieved? 

7 REPLIES 7
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @saikatinit 

If they are the hotels contracted with the Travel module you have the "Hotel Details" report (Go to: Standard Reports->Vendor)

If it is with the Expense module, you have the report "Expense Accrual by Date Range" (Go to: Standard Reports->Accrual)

saikatinit

Hi @cjmarimo ,

Actually, it is not only expense report details download. I want to download all the hotel stay expense types receipts in bulk. Cognos report won't give receipt images I think

You're sure, Cognos report don't give receipt images.

saikatinit

I have never seen or used Cognos report for image extraction. I dont think it will show receipts. Reports can be extracted in excel format, how image will be extracted in excel then

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saikatinit Cognos does not store receipt images.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hi @saikatinit 

I found this article on the Support Contact website: CTE Customer Portal (salesforce-sites.com)

cjmarimo_0-1719046644199.png

On the other hand, you may open a request for improvement in Customer Influence since I think it is a topic of interest to many people. https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saikatinit I see that your company is an SAP Concur Certified Partner. Please use the Partner Support Portal to submit your request.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.