cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveDAmico
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to be reimbursed personally for charge indicating that it was paid on corporate card

I booked airfare using my personal card through Concur and now that expense is showing as booked using my corporate card. My corporate card was processed and approved after this trip was booked due to timing issues. How do I get this expense submitted and the money sent to me. 

The report indicates: This expense appears to have been charged to your company credit card and cannot be submitted Until it is matched to the imported company card transaction which can take 3-5 days to import. If you have submitted the company card charge separately, then please delete this line item and itinerary. 

And in the report itself, the Payment Type is grayed out and indicates Pending Card Transaction and I cannot change it. 

Help!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SteveDAmico Pending Items are not card charges. They are travel itinerary items waiting to get matched to an actual company card charge. Since you paid on your personal card, you cannot match this to a company card charge. Delete this item off your report. Then click the Add Expense button. From the list of expense types, choose Airfare. Fill out all required fields and attach your receipt. That will do it. 

The pending item can simply now be deleted out of the system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SteveDAmico
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks KevinD. 

I understand that and have deleted the report. I now show "1 Available Expense". Will that expire at some point?