cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stristano
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need help to change the expense approver and company unit/division in Concur

Hello! I just recently moved into new role within parent company but in a different entity/location. I tried to change my expense approver from my previous manager to my current manager in this new role.  When I go to the expense settings tab and try to change the approver, unit and division, it shows all grayed-out box with my previous manager and previous unit/division, and I am unable to change it. It said I need to find out my company support but I couldn't find any contact info in Concur. My finance department at the new role also refers back to the company support as they are not able to change this. Please advise how can I change the expense approver. Thank you!

Affects Me Too

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stristano I sent you a private message with a contact name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
byoung7
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I am having the same issue—I am reporting to a new boss, but my old boss is still the approver of my expenses. I need to switch the approver moving forward to my new boss. Can you help me with that?

Thank you! 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@byoung7 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This is something that you will need to reach out to your SAP Concur Administrator. I will send you a Private Message with contact information. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.