cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haris123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need Urgent Assistance

Hi Team,

I intend to take an urgent information. I want to raise the expense claim on behalf of our colleague. Please guide / assist me with this. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haris123 to be able to do this, the following must have occurred:

1. You have a Concur profile setup.

2. Your colleague has a Concur profile setup.

3. Your colleague has added you as a delegate. 

Do you know if all of these three things have occurred? 

Once I hear back from you, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
haris123

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your kind reply. So what I have understood is that our colleague has to add me as a delegate and only then I shall be able to raise his claims. 

Previously, in the NEO system as a Secretary I can Add our colleagues and could raise the claims on their behalf, But in this scenario I cannot raise any claim on any behalf without being added and delegated by that colleague. I hope I am able to communicate this understanding in a perfect way.

Secondly, Also guide me that for instance we have to raise the claim and we have pasted the 03 small receipts on one A4 paper, then can we just make one transaction in the meals section describing them as a Lunch / Dinner expense and can attach that A4 paper which is below 5 Mb and can submit the claim??

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haris123 see my responses in red below.

Thanks for your kind reply. So what I have understood is that our colleague has to add me as a delegate and only then I shall be able to raise his claims. That is correct. 

Previously, in the NEO system as a Secretary I can Add our colleagues and could raise the claims on their behalf, But in this scenario I cannot raise any claim on any behalf without being added and delegated by that colleague. I hope I am able to communicate this understanding in a perfect way. Yes, without your colleague adding you as a delegate, you will not be able to do their claim for them.

Secondly, Also guide me that for instance we have to raise the claim and we have pasted the 03 small receipts on one A4 paper, then can we just make one transaction in the meals section describing them as a Lunch / Dinner expense and can attach that A4 paper which is below 5 Mb and can submit the claim?? I don't know your company's receipt requirements, but a lot of company's require each expense entry on a claim to have a receipt attached. Usually receipts for each line item are required if the amount of the expense entry is over a certain amount. Now, if your company does not require receipts attached at the line item level, then you can place several receipts on one piece of paper, scan it, save as a PDF, JPG, TIFF or PNG and attach it to the report. 

Have you ever done an expense claim in Concur before or will this be your first time?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
haris123

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your detail reply. Need to ask you one more thing, in which category the expense of Tyres Puncture Receipts of the Car and the other maintenance or Repair expenses it will fall in the CONCUR.

I am sharing below the Transportation with its heads, Please confirm which particular sub head will be used for the Official Car / ToT tyres and other maintenance expenses?

haris123_0-1623049783702.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haris123 I am not sure if you are sharing the entire list of expense types that fall under Transportation. For anything car related or maintenance, what you could do is type either the word Car or the word Maintenance in the Search field. This will narrow the list of expense types to only those with the word Car or Maintenance. 

I can't really advise you on the expense type to choose since I do not work for your company. I usually suggest that whenever you have doubt about something ask your direct manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey