cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdheeraj1986
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need Help - Expenses - Expense report still pending for External Validation for past 3 days

Hi Support Team,

Please help me in clearing the expense report submitted as it is still pending for External Validation for the past 3 days.

Thanks,

Dheeraj

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

External Validation is set up by your company to audit the report (check the receipts, etc.) before the final approval of the report. If your company's external validation is through another company, it may be delayed because of the bank holiday (US) today. Since this is specific to your company, you may have to reach out to your internal Concur Administrator or check your company's expense policy to see normal times for the External Validation process to take place.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

External Validation is set up by your company to audit the report (check the receipts, etc.) before the final approval of the report. If your company's external validation is through another company, it may be delayed because of the bank holiday (US) today. Since this is specific to your company, you may have to reach out to your internal Concur Administrator or check your company's expense policy to see normal times for the External Validation process to take place.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
StoneyBob
New Member - Level 1

Thanks! This was my first report to file, and it took while to be able to file it. No assistance led to a lot of self-learning. 

StoneyBob
New Member - Level 1

I have not been paid for my Memphis trip $792. Do not see anything pending but

funds were never deposited into my checking account.