cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marshallb
Occasional Member - Level 2

Need Help - Expenses - Banking info updated but claim still won't submit

Good afternoon, 

I am trying to submit expenses for the first time. I received a message that I needed to update my banking info, which I have completed. However, it still won't allow me to submit. How long after info is updated in profile does it take for the system to see that required info is available?

Brigitte 

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marshallb if you entered your bank information directly into SAP Concur under Expense Settings>Bank Information, then it generally takes 3-5 business days to get the bank info confirmed. If you entered your bank information through something like workday or some other ERP type system, then only someone at your company would know the answer. 

Did you enter the info directly onto your SAP Concur profile? If so, when did you enter it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marshallb once confirmed, you will need to submit again, it will not auto-submit. You should receive a confirmation email letting you know when the bank info is confirmed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marshallb if you entered your bank information directly into SAP Concur under Expense Settings>Bank Information, then it generally takes 3-5 business days to get the bank info confirmed. If you entered your bank information through something like workday or some other ERP type system, then only someone at your company would know the answer. 

Did you enter the info directly onto your SAP Concur profile? If so, when did you enter it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marshallb

Thank you, Kevin, for your quick response. I did enter it into SAP concur directly  so once the bank info is confirmed then my expenses should submit, or I will have to go back into the system and submit again?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marshallb once confirmed, you will need to submit again, it will not auto-submit. You should receive a confirmation email letting you know when the bank info is confirmed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marshallb

Perfect! Thank you so much for your help 

kfsupple
New Member - Level 1

Kevin D - I entered my banking info several days ago. I see a message on the Profile page that the banking info is confirmed and that the account is eligible to receive payments. However, I still cannot submit my expense report because I get an error message that I need to enter my banking info. I have not received an email from Concur about my banking info.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfsupple have you previously tried submitting the report before your banking information showed as Confirmed? If so, you then tried to submit again after seeing it was showing as confirmed? Is that correct? 

You could try moving all the expenses to a new report and then try to submit that report. You can select all the items on the report and do a mass move. 

If it is showing as confirmed, you should be good to go, but try my suggestion and see if the error still persists. If it does, please reply back in this thread, do not reply to the email notification you likely will receive letting you know I have replied here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kfsupple
New Member - Level 1

Kevin D - I "lucked" out by clicking "edit" report, saving it, and then I was able to submit the report.