cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sainaik
Occasional Member - Level 3

Name on the card is different and email ID is different

Hi Team,

Following are the observation from the scenario, Could you please suggest what would be the best solution for the same. 

1. Name on the card is different and email ID is different when I search the card by last segment. 

2. As a proxy checked for the same email ID and I could see the card is visible under View transactions > company card charges.

3. There are some outstanding balance using this card.

Question is Can we assign the card to original owner? or this needs to be handled by bank?

Please guide.

Regards,

Saikripa Naik

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sainaik the card can be assigned to whomever you need it to be assigned to in the SAP Concur system. Even if the name and email address don't match. In fact, you can assign a card with one name to a completely different person. For example, if you have a corporate card with name John Doe, you could assign that card to employee Jane Smith. The system does not prevent this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sainaik
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD Thank you again for the response.

The card can be reassigned to the right card owner but when I login as proxy with the email ID, I could see there are some outstanding balance using the same card. So the question is once I reassign the card to correct owner will those outstanding card transactions will be visible in new card holder's profile and disappear from incorrect owner's profile? under view transactions > company card charges.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sainaik I don't believe that will be the case. Who do the outstanding transactions belong to? Do they belong to the person you wish to reassign the card to or do they belong to the person whose account they are currently appearing in? 

Either way, the easiest thing might be to just have the person whose account they are appearing in submit the expenses. They are card charges. so the amount will be paid to the card account, not to the employee. It is an option to consider.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.