cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okuster
Occasional Member - Level 1

NUI - How do I bulk upload receipts now?

Can't bulk upload receipts in the main expense page anymore,
Available receipts library in a report also doesn't allow this.

Why is the UI a red box with an upload arrow if you can't drag/drop? Using on firefox on MacOS.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@okuster if you go to Expense at top of SAP Concur, it will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. From that screen scroll down to Available Receipts. Here you will see the Upload Receipt Image option. When you click this, navigate to the location where you have multiple receipts saved. Select each image by using the CTRL key. Click Open. All selected images will then upload into your Available Receipts.

As for drag and drop, the ability to drag a receipt image from outside the SAP Concur tool should be released here shortly.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
viicky4
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @KevinD 

Does this function work with the credit card feed?

would be great to bulk import receipts that can be matched to credit card transactions imported?

Thanks

Hi @viicky4 

What @KevinD mention is to upload different receipts at the same time, this receipts will be available to attach to an Expense type later including the Credit Card transactions coming from an automatic feed.

But matching those receipts uploaded like this with Expense entries or Credit Card transaction is not possible, but there are some Apps like Uber for example that can be connected by each user, (in the mobile Concur App) they need to go to their profile and click in Connect to Apps or (in the browser option) https://www.concur.com/app-center  with this feature active .

The invoices will be sent automatically to concur and also will do the matching process automatically by groping the invoice received from the app with the credit card transaction received from the feed. 

I hope this helps

llsecure
New Member - Level 1

When I upload the receipts - often it does not get the numbers right and it would be great if it could get the categories right, would be nice if each of us could train it on what our categories are so it does some of the heavy lifting.

Hi @llsecure 

Just to let you know this is possible with Company Card transactions coming from an automatic feed, in the guide https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/UG_Exp/Exp_UG_Co_Card_Admin.pdf 

in the page of the document number 46 or the one labeled as 38 you can check Section 10: Merchant Code Mapping there you can see how this works.

But I'm assuming from your comment that you are using the mobile phone to take pictures to the receipts and you are not getting all the information correctly, this feature called ExpenseIt really helps a lot reducing manual data input, but it depends on the text that is on the receipt or if it is in good condition that the functionality works completely fine, but in general you always have to make some changes, for example if the expense is not available in your policy you will probably have to select one that resembles the one you have on the receipt.

I hope this helps