cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GIOVANNI_BASSO
Occasional Member - Level 1

NO EXPENSES APPEARING

I had a trip between May 23rd and May 27th 2022 where I paid with company credit card.

Why can't I see any expense available to include into expense note?

I would like to close the expense note.

Regards

Giovanni

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GIOVANNI_BASSO I didn't see any hidden transactions, so likely they didn't get included in the bank file sent to SAP Concur. I'm sending you a private message here on the community with a name to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GIOVANNI_BASSO I didn't see any hidden transactions, so likely they didn't get included in the bank file sent to SAP Concur. I'm sending you a private message here on the community with a name to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jpelzer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin D if I'm having a similar issue where one of my expenses aren't importing to be added to my report, who should I contact for help? I tried manually adding it since I have the receipt of the purchase with the company card, but I'm unable to do that.