cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linamartinez
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expense was submitted duplicated

When I was doing the submission for my expense, the line was already there and instead of $3 it submitted for $6.  The expense has been now approved by the manager.  How can I get this corrected

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@linamartinez if the status of the report is not showing as Approved or Sent for Payment, then you can recall the report to make a correction. I just checked your report and it is Sent for Payment. You will need to contact your manager to ask how you can repay the $3. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
linamartinez

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your response.  I am a little confused because this charge was to my American Express and it was only $3.  I clicked on the link sent by email, move that to expense, then added the receipt and submitted.  After it was approved, I noticed it was $6.  So the credit card will only charge $3.  How that works

@linamartinez when I receive the email that I have an available expense, I don't click on any link in the email. I go directly into SAP Concur and add that card charge to the report. 

As for your situation, you are going to receive $3 from your company due to the second entry on your report. You'll just need to give that back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
linamartinez

@KevinD The link in the email just takes you to Concur were the expense is at and I clicked the "move" option which only has "expense" to select.   Are you saying this is paying me instead of the credit card?  I thought those expenses go in concur for you to add the receipt so the credit card gets paid  

@linamartinez because you have the credit card charge and an out of pocket expense listed on your report, both will happen. The card will get paid and so will you. The second entry is what we call an "out of pocket" so the system thinks you paid for it with cash or a personal card so you will get reimbursed for it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
linamartinez

Thank you