cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llewis
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expense report submission requires a second line for an item?

I received the following error message when clicking submit for an expense report:

"This report could not be submitted. This report contains at least one itinerary with a single itinerary row. An itinerary is not valid until it has at least two rows. Please add another row to complete the itinerary."

The report contains one reimbursable and one flight.  How can this be resolved?

Thanks,

LL

1 Solution
Solution
llewis

Thank you KevinD. Your instructions were clear and concise and the problem was resolved without difficulty.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@llewis the message is telling you to add your return to your travel itinerary. Currently it shows Pittsburgh to Charlotte, NC. However, the e-receipt for the flight shows a return on 08/12/2022. You haven't accounted for the return. 

When you go to your expense report, click the Details link. From the drop down, select Available Itineraries. This will bring up the Itinerary window. You will see Assigned Itineraries. You will see the current itinerary listed. Click on this, then click Edit. This will open the itinerary and allow you to add in the return date of your trip. This will add the second row needed as mentioned in the exception message that you get when you try to submit your report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
llewis

Thank you KevinD. Your instructions were clear and concise and the problem was resolved without difficulty.

jgensar

In my case it doesn't helped and I have two rows, but the error message continues to appear:

jgensar_0-1657896485760.png