cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMOmerza
Occasional Member - Level 1

My concur expense payment went into someone else's account

Two and a half years ago I moved from California to Pennsylvania.  A friend rented a car for me while I was going to training and the concur payments were going to his credit card account.  When I updated my credit information with my company, I assumed that it would also update concur. It didn't.

I have since updated Concur with my bank info.

I have no way to contact that person but my company confirmed that's were the payment went.  How do I correct his?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMOmerza There is one question that I'll need answered to try and help assist you:

The car rental you mentioned, was it paid for by you or by the person who actually rented the car?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AMOmerza

It was deductible business mileage and it covered the cost of the rental car.  It was paid directly onto his credit card.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMOmerza when you say "it was paid directly onto his credit card" are you referring to his assigned company credit card or his personal credit card? 

I'm asking because it is possible to have SAP Concur send payments to company cards and to personal bank accounts, which might be tied to a personal credit card. 

Also, it sounds like this friend submitted a mileage expense through the SAP Concur system. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AMOmerza

I think you are misunderstanding.  The car was over 2 years ago.  The expense that I'm asking about was for hotel and meal expenses related to a week I spent in Atlanta working a Trade Show.  They went onto his personal credit card when it should have gone into my bank account.  He had absolutely nothing to do with those expenses and those charges are on my personal credit card.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMOmerza I understand now. I'm going to send you a private message. Check the little envelope icon here in a few minutes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey