cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaklef
New Member - Level 1

My bank account doesn't link to my payment type

my company reimburse for monthly phone expenses so i linked my bank account as direct deposit and why i try to create an expense my bank/direct deposit option isn't showing under payment type only the Cash option. i tried linking it again but still didn't work after waiting days. how can i fix/link it?

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @amaklef ,

As I understand it, your company allows you to seek reimbursement for phone expenses. Typically, this would entail your creating an expense using the appropriate expense type and the company sending the money to your bank account once the expense report is approved. In case of corporate credit cards, the expense may flow into Concur (when a card feed is in place). When this is not the case, employee have to claim the expense as payment type cash (as in they are out of pocket). I would suggest that you connect with your internal support or Concur administrator to confirm. In my impression, the payment type cash should not be a problem.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amaklef Cash is the payment type you want so you can get reimbursed for your monthly phone expense.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.