cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vyeluri
Occasional Member - Level 1

My Expenses are approved and processed but I have not received any payment

Please advice how to escalate my issue as my expenses for internet are approved any processed from Jan but i have not received any payment still in my bank account or check.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vyeluri unfortunately the only thing I could see from my end is if a payment has been made or not. The best people to handle this type of situation are those in your Finance or Accounting departments as they are usually the ones administering SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You could make sure by looking at the payment date in the report and checking your bank for that date.  If not there, have your administrator check to see if the payment was returned for a bad account #.  You won't see that the payment was returned to the company, but they can see failed bank accounts.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Courtney_McLaug
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi There

Concur says this expense should be paid today but it is almost 11AM MT and this payment has not made it's way to my bank account.

No: 37ZPJC / ID: 6C52DEA38DAF441EA98D

Company: SpotOn