cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrishC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Multi Currency Credit Cards

Hello. I am in Canada and in the implementation/testing phase with Expense. We have both CAD and USD credit cards. I am being informed that in order for our card users to submit expenses for both their CAD and USD credit cards they will require 2 profiles(one US and one CA) requiring them to login in separately and manage their expenses between the 2 accounts. As you can imagine, not ideal. I find it hard to believe that there is no way to have 1 user profile with both a USD credit card and a CAD credit card and manage them using a field to identify the reimbursement currency. Does anyone else have users with multiple currency credit cards? How do you manage them? Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
HS70
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

Reimbursement currency for a user is based off what is loaded into the User's Profile.  You can only load one reimbursement currency into a user profile.  Multiple reimbursement currencies are not supported.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrishC I spoke with my Canadian Implementation guru and she said she comes across this scenario quite often. The issue is, as @HS70 stated, you cannot assign multiple currencies to a user. Our suggested best practice is to only assign a CAD company card to your Canadian users and not assign a USD company card to users with Canadian profiles. A USD issued card must be paid in USD and trying to get your extract file to convert is very tricky.

I highly suggest speaking with your implementation project manager about how to best proceed as they can provide better details.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.