cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmcnaughton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App update on iOS is preventing employee from choosing certain expenses

This is a real head-scratcher.  I asked her to uninstall/reinstall her app, restart her phone.  Regardless, she is unable to choose certain expenses when she creates an expense 'from scratch' on her mobile device.   When she moves it to an expense report, she can change it, but it results in her having to set it to an acceptable account, and then changing it once she moves it.   Has anyone encountered this?  She is using an iOS Version 16.5.1 (c) and has an iPhone 13 Pro Max.  She is the only user with this issue.  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmcnaughton I've not come across this one before. Did you submit a help ticket to Concur Support? I recommend doing that since this is isolated to one user. They can look deeper into the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bmcnaughton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD, 

I did submit a ticket and they are just asking us to do stuff we've already done - delete the app, restart the phone, reinstall the app, clear the cache, etc.  I have an option to clear all mobile data in her user profile and I may just give it a try to see if it works.  

Thanks, 

Betsy