cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
molson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App - iOS Location Services not available

I need Location Services to be enabled in order to use the Mileage function on the app, but there has been no prompt to enable location services on my iPhone. The SAP Concur app is also not available in the Location Services list in my settings to enable my location from that avenue. I am not sure how to fix this problem, but it is crucial to the app being useful for my company. Please advise how to turn on location services for the SAP Concur app. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@molson sign in to the mobile app. Press the the three little blue lines in the upper left corner. From the menu, select Settings. From the Setting screen, there is a Location Access option. Select this. You will see an option for Mileage.

Let me know how this goes for you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
molson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for the idea, but Location Access isn't an option on my settings screen — I see ExpenseIt, Save receipts to Photos, Expense Assistant, Additional Features, Sign In, System, and Co-Browse, but no Location Access.