cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tknight84
Occasional Member - Level 3

Mobile App Login Without Company Email

We have a large number of employees who do not have company email addresses. These people are not currently using Concur for their expenses, but we would like to move them into Concur. Is it possible to log into the mobile app without having a company email address? Everyone who currently uses Concur logs in using the company's SSO since they all have company emails, but we don't want to set up emails for everyone due to the costs involved in doing so. Are we able to have some employees use the SSO to log in and others just use a password?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tknight84 I believe just an SAP Concur Username/Log In ID would be required. When I look at the mobile app sign in screen, the options are: Username (SAP Concur Login ID), verified email or SSO Code. 

I believe as long as they are given an SAP Concur profile, then can sign in to the web version to update their account password from the temporary password, they should be able to sign in to the mobile app. 

I posted your question internally to confirm that some use SSO and others enter a username and password. I'll let you know what I find out. If I don't post an update, then that means you can have both SSO and username/password.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tknight84
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you. When I sign in on the app, I am given the option to Sign in with Mobile SSO or Sign in with company SSO. Would users with a password sign in with mobile SSO then?